KYC – “Know Your Consumer”
Observing and trying to understand human behaviour has always fascinated me.
Holding a PhD in Business Administration, specialized in Marketing, I know the academic world well with its teaching, research, and publications.
Having spent more than 16 years in commercial managing positions in large Luxembourgish companies, I have gained a solid experience in the behaviour of both individual and institutional consumers.
Passionate about new technologies, I more particularly follow the trends in the digital world and the online consumer behaviour.
More details on my LinkedIn profile
to help my customers
• practical experience and recent academic research
• a constant survey of current digital marketing trends to keep up to date in online marketing.
• Consumer behaviour must be a main subject of any marketing strategy.
• Recent research in behavioural economics, the science that studies human decision making, has brought new insights about our behaviour.
• Very often, even small details in a marketing strategy can have a sizeable impact on its results.
• These insights are particularly important in the digital world where the attention span of the consumer is extremely short.
• Curiosity and open-mindedness
Behavioural economics derives from several sciences such as economics, psychology, neurosciences, and anthropology. In order to be able to understand human behaviour and its complex decision processes, we have to keep an open mind and show a permanent curiosity about different fields from the one we are specialized in.
Clarity, transparency and simplicity in communication and in the consumer interface are key to a successful and lasting strategy.
My long experience and my connections with the academic world have contributed to developing solid skills in my field. In order to maintain a high level of competence, the learning process must be constant in order to keep up to date with the rapid evolution of marketing.
It is important to know our limits. For this reason, whenever necessary for a project, I will take expert advice in any field I am not specialized in.